Total Pageviews

What I got my Pup for Christmas

Monday 18 December 2017

This year is the first year I have probaly owned a dog in my own house haha. I was so so excited I wanted to buy him a stocking. (If you own a dog you will understand hehe) He’s now 6months but as he’s a Central Asian Shepard Cross he’s is massive! The vets have told us he Dosent not need to be in puppy food, so if you Where wondering why some of this isn’t for ‘pups’ then there you go. Oh yeah before I start his name is milo phahah.

Toys:
To start off with we bought him a Reindeer Sqeaky toy and Chrismas pudding ball that had a cool Bell. I thought this would be a good idea because they have noises to them and honestly if toys don’t he’s not interested ha.
Now to break some bad news he’s already ripped the ball the peices by getting in my room when we’ve left him in the house wowww. We now have a gate up anyways so it’s fine hehe

Treats: For treats I bought him his usually chew sticks that we will give him if hes bored (ie his crazy time) or when we are leaving here for quick trips to the shop to occupy him.
My mum also picked up a few ‘proper’ treats. We usto have some of these but again he stole the packet from the cupboard, there his fav.

Carddd: Yes Yes I wrote him a card because hmmm..why not lmao.

I thought it would be a good idea to get Milo his own treats otherwise he’ll be ripping all ours open;)

This is so messy whattt
Lilli x

Edit: today I also bought him 3 balls and a chew packet whoop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.