Total Pageviews

Our diy Meditation Class?

Wednesday 27 December 2017
This might seem a little crazy but my little brother,cousin and I  made our own meditation class on Friday and honestly it was the best thing I swear.So to start I’ll tell you a quick story on how this happend haha.
“Well... Jack and Maëlys (both 7) where arguing as usual so as a joke I put rainforest sounds on and told them to chillll. Then my brother left and maëlys was like we’re making a club right now ok?”

So she got some paper and started writing ‘MEDITATION CLASS” and wrote everyone who was in the house as the time on this ‘list. Then told me to write some forms. These where NAME AND SIGNATURE. Anyways after this we called jack up and started.

OK BACK TO WHAT WE DID.

Maëlys took jack to my nanas room and told him some rules she made up like “only whispering allowed” ect ect”
He then had to sign forms and things you know.
This isn’t very important right the things you clicked on here for..

I turned the lights fully off and we but a ‘calming’ playlist on and a rainforest one.
We sat with our eyes closed  and just listened to the music!

Maëlys did the cutest little speech about how you have to think your running along the beach with sand between your toes and your watching the sunset. It was so so relaxing.
You can add differed ‘music’, candles, speeches, your own lighting what ever you want.

Even if like me you was with two seven year old it’s Dosent make a difference. We’ve decided to do this every week it’s so fun and cool I swear.

Lilli x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.