Total Pageviews

Christmas Tag!

Friday 15 December 2017
I thought I would do something a little different today, The Chrismas Tag.Im going to write out the question and give the awnser. (Meaning I won’t write a long awnser for each lool ) If in the future you would like a more detailed one then tell me in an email. ‘Lillirose246@gmail.com’ These questions are just from a random pages I found and some I made up. sorry if they are not the ones you have heard of. Let’s get starteddd.

 1.Favourite Christmas Movie.
Probably Elf x

 2.Have you ever had a white Christmas?
If you mean a bit of snow Yes but not a lot a lot.
 
3.Real or Fake Tree?
Main tree:Fake My tree:Real

 4.Do you open your presents in the morning or evening?
Morning-Straight away when I wake up!

 5.Where do you open your presents?
I open them in the living room.

. 6. What did/do you leave our for Santa and his reindeer’s?
My little brother leaves out a Carot,Milk & a mince pie.

 7.Where do you usually spend your Christmas?
I spend Xmas day at home and Boxing Day at my nanas.

8. Do you have all yours presents at one place or do you have a few chrismas days?(Dads, mums, nanas ect)
My dad and all my family sent there present for me to my house and I have one Chrismas day. X

 9.Whats you favourite Christmas song?
All I want for Chrismas is you!!

10. Show us an embarrassing  Chrismas photo.
We usto film our day so this is all I got😂😬


Hope you enjoyed Lilli x





No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.