Total Pageviews

What I got for Christmas 2017

Wednesday 27 December 2017
Heyyy, sorry I’ve been so inactive recently. I’m writing this on the 27th and it’s my bday tomorrow!!It’s obviously been Christmas and I’ve neem with my family and not had much free time. I thought I do a little blog on what I actually got. This isn’t just for your entertainment but also for me to look back on. I don’t know if Anyone will actually think this...but no I am not bragging lolz xx

Before I start I will just be writing a list of them all (in not much detail) as I’ve beem sick all night and really don’t feel like typing all day haha. I also want to point out how extremely great full I am for everything! And I really mean that. Chrismas is not for the presents it’s for family and I honestly love everyone so so muchhh.

Let’s get starteddd.

*MAIN PRESENT*
My main present I actually got a few months ago and that is the iPhone 7. My nana and grandad paid for some and I also paid for a big chunk with my pocket money I am still in shock I loved it!

•Adidas pink trainers!
•Nike bottoms!
•Adidas top!
•Pjs!
•underwear!
•Slippers
A bunch of chocolates ahhhhhh
•Zoellas Tin
•2 zoella mists (to finish me collection)
•Zoella ‘summer’ range clutch bag
•SUGG LIFE JUMPER
•Zoella ‘wonderful’ journal
•Jim Chapmans book
•a makeup kit
•a hairbrush
•makeup brush cleaner
•nail remover pads
•hair mask
• bath bomb
•Ariana grandes perfume eeek
•two travel bags
•a chrismas puzzle
•instax films
•Speaker
•fairy lights
•A light up board

I also received £230 omgggg

I’m prettty sure that is everything I got. I’m so sorry if my family are reading this and I missed yours I really didn’t mean to lol.

Again I am so so great full for everything I got this was actually crazy thank you so so much!!!!

If you celebrate Chrismas, I would love to know what you got.

Lilli xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.