Total Pageviews

My New Year Resaloutions

Wednesday 13 December 2017
It’s very nearly 2018! I thought it was about time I made myself some New Years resaloutions. In the past few years I’d make ones to fit in with everyone else but really they where all fake. This year I really need to stick to them and help my self. I actually think it’s crazy how we are already half way through remember December omgggg.


•TURN VEGAN
People  might think this is crazy “your twelve years old” “You need a full diet” ect but I’ve been doing so much research and I really think I should. The torture innocent animals go through for us when we have so much more options is crazy. I haven’t eaten eat for a long time, mainly because I went off the taste but I’m going to try so hard to cut out, anything with milk, part of anaimas, animals testing ect!

•BEAT ANXIETY I feel like I mention this all the time I sorry, but again I’ve been off school since June and I’m anxious about everything. Yes I’ve tried my hardest this year but I need to try a lot lot harder to beat this. It’s going to be so tough but with support I hope I can make an improvement next year.

•HAVE MORE ‘ME TIME’
It was only really these last new months I’ve wanted to properly look after my self. I always have done but with home remedies that never worked hahah. But I did buy some skins product a few weeks ago. What I mean my by me time is turn all my main lights off and fully relax. This could be with facemasks, lush baths or what ever I fancy at time! I think this will do me so much good.

•MEET MORE PEOPLE
This might seem a silly one but next year I would really love to try meet more of my idols. When I met Oli White I was so so excited and happy for weeks and honestly still so so happy I managed to go. I love it!

•SAVE SAVE SAVE
omg in 2018 I really need to start saving my money. I buy so much unnecessary things when I see something I genuinely need I can’t because it’s all gone:( really need to stop abs think if what I wanna get is worth it hahah


Hope you enjoyed message me your New Years resolutions I would love to know

Lilli x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.