Total Pageviews

10 ‘interesting’ facts about me!

Monday 11 December 2017
Hiii, how is everyone? And how’s your day been? Today I got accepted into a ‘school called Grafton. This is a place which does lessons but is for anxiety and will hopefully get me back into main school.
I’m also stressing cos my chargers broke hahah. Anyways this is going to be 10 Interesting ish facts about me cos I’m boring lool! Let’s get started ya yeeeeet.

1. When I very young I did modelling, I also did one photo shoot again in July with my bestfriend!

 2. I have a massive phobia of wrists and anywhere we’re veins are involved I Cant touch it, or look at it eww. When I was in primary we was doing athletics and had to check out pulses. I refused I felt sick and I physically can’t do it. The teacher tried and I was moving everywhere lool I hate it.
3. I am a quarter Turkish Quater Italian. And half English. My Dads dads is full Turkish and my dads mum is full Italian. My mum full English x

 4. I took 16 hours to be born. This caused my mum to loose alot of blood and very nearly needed a transfusion. She got given so much medication she couldn’t enjoy this ‘happy’ time instead was basically passed out.. fun.
5. When I was born I was Jaundice.

 6. I have a very large fear of needles- again I think it’s the blood and veins.. When I had to get blood the other day I actually cried and cried so much they said it’s not that important Oops. 7.
7. Some people might think ew. I have bleach Ombre my hair twice. And with none damaging dye I did it blue and red

 8. I suffer from pretty bad Anxiety which has caused me to be off school since June

 9. Apparently when I was just a few weeks old.. an angel came to visit me I might do a full story on this idk.. but a quick run down. My dad just spilt with my mum when I was a few weeks old, so my nana had me for a while. She put me on a blanket and it lit up. My nana asked my mum where the batteries where to turn it off.. and there was nothing and didn’t have anything on it that could light up. My family think they know who it was?
10. This is a pretty boring one lol. Every time I go to the airport I get spotted and interacted because of my last name. They put me through tunnel things and do a deep check, them ask me who ‘these people are’ my mum and little brother ect it’s horribld I swear
. Anyways hope you found this a little interesting at least hahah Love Lilli x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.