Total Pageviews

Christmas Day makeup

Saturday 9 December 2017
Heyyy, hows everyone? I’ve been so busy recently with my anxiety and appointments. I’m going to try so hard to write as many blogs as I canXx Sooo.. this is my ‘Christmas day’ look. Obviously for me I wouldn’t wear this much but I do wear this look just very toned down hope you enjoy;)

 SKIN BASICS: To start off I will moisturise my face. After this I will put my foundation on using a beauty blender. With the same beauty blender I will put my concelear on (shown where in the picture lol) and if I have extra spot I will add a darker concealer over.
*Foundation-Rimmel Lasting Finish-Red lid *
*MainConcealer-Lasting Perfection, fair1
*Spots-W7 cover Stick

BRONZER AND HIGHLIGHT: Honestly this is my favourite part adding the bronzer and highlight! So I will add my highlight just above my check bones and the sides of my forehead. I will add the tiniest bit to my Cupid’s bow and my chin hehe. Once I have done that I will use another highlight pallet and go over the top.Ahj it looks so gorgeous .When I add the bronzer I have to be careful as it is very pigmented. I put this on my forehead, cheekbones and the sides under my face.
*Bronzer&Highlight-TanyaBurr ‘baby it’s cold outside’
*OtherHighlight-Revolution highlight pallet

 Eyes: Honestly eye shadow is my least favourite part haha. This is the only part of this look I wouldn’t do, because I’m rubbish😂. What I do enjoy to do tho is mascara! If makes my eyes look so much bigger and make me look well.. awake ha.
 *Mascara-Rimmel scandal eyes Xxtreme

(Ithought I’d add a photo of when I actually got my eye makeup done in case anyone wanted to try this look)
Lips: OMG LIPS, for Christmas red lippy is my favourite ahhh. I use a red lipgloss and then I will add a glitter into the middle or another glitter gloss on top. This makes me feel so festive.
LipGloss- Tanya Burr (from advent calendar)

 Hope you are feeling as festive as me whooo Lilli x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.