Total Pageviews

Evening routine x

Thursday 7 December 2017
Heyyy, this post is going to be a collaboration with https://beauty762.wordpress.com,  I’m going o be doing an ‘everning routine.’I apologise in advice if this is messy hahah.










TO BEGIN THE NIGHT: To begin the night if there is a sunset I will sit and watch, who dosent enjoy the gorgeous colours ahhh. Or I will go through my social media’s x

LIGHTING: After this is will turn off my main lights and light my candles,and turn on my fairy lights. I only do this Christmas time because it’s so cozy!!
SKIN: Now I’m ready to fully relax I will remove any make up I am wearing. (Which is usually concealer and setting powder lol) I recently bought the (neutrogena foam soap) it’s made my skin so smooth ahhh.
BATY/SHOWER:
4 times a week I will either have a bath or shower. Every time I will shampoo my hair twice and condition once. My family and I never really have a ‘favourite’ or stick to one shampoo but we mainly always use L’Oréal. My hair is quite thick and frizzy and it makes it so smooth. I’ll sometimes use a bathbomb, lush is my all time fave they are so gorgeous.
RELAX: Now my favourite part of the day! Where I will sit on my comfy sofa beddd with my super soft blanket. Eat chocolate and have a warm drink

 RANDOM:In the middle of all this I will be putting my clothes away, entertaining my dog, eating and everything most people do  hahah

Hope you enjoyedddd Lilli x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.