Total Pageviews

My three favourite books/genres

Monday 27 November 2017
Heyy, today I thought I’d tell you my three favourite book genres, with the books that I enjoy the the most. I’m not gonna lie, I love reading. If I find a good book set or book and I will sit and read it for as long as I can. I have read a lot of books so this is why I thought I’d share my favourites with you. The first ‘genre’ that is my all time favourites are mystery and crime. Here two books that I think fit in pretty nicely.
•I was here •13 hours. 13 hours blurb (Your home was the one place you felt safe.Now it’s your prison. You were invisible. Now your monitored by masked strangers. You looked after your mum, your bestfriend. Now you barely know her.) I love this book because it gives so much suspense and emotion. For me I thought there was quite a big plot twist towards the end. If you read it you could think differently? •A little feel of what happens...there’s a young girl and her daughter. Her mother fears to go outside so she does everything. One day the mum hears noises up stairs and people hold them captive. It has lots of twists and personally I could read it again and again•
The next one in ‘mystery/crime’ is “I was here” this is such a gripping but also emotional book. Before I start I thought I say this is a trigger warning and if you struggle with hearing about suicide or get emotional quite easily I would say please be careful if you are thinking of buying this book x Blurb (Cody and Meg were insepriable - best friends for life. They knew everything about each other. Or Cody thought they did. But how well do you even really know your bestfriend?And whatdo you do when they choose to leave you behind?) The author of this book has written it so well and In so much detail you start to feel the characters emotions and really understand what they are going through. The story line is about two best friends Cody and Meg when suddenly Meg sadly decides to take her own life and it bassically is a mystery puzzle get solved of why and how it happend.
‘girl on line, girl on line on tour, going solo’ are the 3 titles of the next books/series. These are three brilliant books written by the YouTuber zoella. I would say they would come under the title ‘love’ and ‘drama’ as this is based around a older teen who suffers from pretty bad anxiety. Her family travel to America and she meets the boy of her dreams who is also quite famous. Once they decide they are going to be together their is lots of emotion,twists and it is so gripping as you want to know what is going to happen next! As there is three books I honestly don’t have time to go through each one but if you are interested in love/drama and gripping books I highly recommended buying. You can also research a big more about them all and decide from them.
The one is I guess for the people who love being creative! These books are the 3 pointless books and the wreck this journey.Again the pointless books are from the YouTuber ‘pointless Blog’ I love these books so much and they are full of crazy,fun and creative tasks. What these are is they are basically a book full of pages telling you what to do. It ranges from, timelines of your life to paining and drawing and many many more!If you enjoy things like that I would highly recommend and there’s something for everyone. You can do it with your friends or on your own and I promise  you will enjoy.


 Sorry if this was boring for some of you or very long. I feel I repeated my self a lot and I’m sorry! I hope it made sense and at least someone enjoyed. Lilli x
Powered by Blogger.