Total Pageviews

Meeting Oli White x

Sunday 26 November 2017
Hey, as this is my second blog post I thought I’d tell you about one of my favoroute days of  This year! That was when me and my bestfriend Hallie met Oli White whooo.

So to start off the day I curled my hair and Hallie straignted hers,we added a bit of make up and set off out journey to Manchester. Not gonna we we was so buzzing it didn’t even seem that long from Leeds.
Anyway we made it and got a McDonalds ate it as fast as we could and headed for the line. As per it was huge lool. My nana,mum,Hallie and I all took it in turns standing in the que and sitting down it worked very well haha. Once we got in the building we got a given a wrist band and a book.
After this the line went down pretty fast and Before  we knew it we was next in line, my anxiety was going off on one lmao ,we were both super excited it was crazy😂
Finally  we got called and there he was Oli White ahhhhh.

He asked us loads of questions what our names were, hoe we where doing ect. Then he signed out book and we got our photo. I have to say this now he is the nicest guy you could ever meet. So lovely and genuine!

I don’t know if this was boring or not I hope it wasn’t, hopefully I can meet more people some day. Lilli x
Powered by Blogger.