Total Pageviews

A little bit about me x

Sunday 26 November 2017



Hii!So i've never written a blog before but I have wanted to for soo long.

To start off with by looking at my Instagram,snapchat e.c:t people could say my life is pretty complet;right now its not going too well. I suffer from pretty bad anxiety and I've been off school since june. Currently going to a one to one tuition 2 hours twice a week. I don't know what started it but what I do know is I find it hard being away from my mum and nana.

I could go on and on.Most of my page will be about happy things and hopfully exciting. But sometimes you have to face the reality...anyways. I'm twelve years old, thirteen next month yayay. My friends would say I'm 'funny' 'crazy' and 'sacrastic' hahaha. I enjoy photography,being with my friends and family,youtube and being creative.I coud never say I'm good at photography and blogging but hey this is just a bit of fun lool? I have the best, most supportive family and the best of friends that I will always love no matter what. I think that's everything for now..

{I forgot to mention this will be a lifestyle blog, with a bit of everything lmao}
I really hope you enjoyed and will follow this amazing journey with me?
Lilli x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.